
They had goats roaming around which she loved...


Here she is getting her hand in the goat/sheep food, which she then almost got in her mouth, without her Daddy even noticing!
Surprisingly she had no fear of the scary "people" sitting around.
More pics with the pumpkins
Rolling them around...

Tasting out the stems...

Realizing the stems are not so yummy or soothing on the gums :(
3 comments:
Aww how fun! She loves animals! I cant believe she wasn't afriad of the scary people. She trusts her daddy being around weird things. The pictures of her discovering the pumpkin, moving it over then tasting the stem was really cute. She has to learn somehow that not everything feels good on ur gums and new baby teeth! :-)
I can't wait to see the M&M outfit! She is gonna look adorable! - Uncle Matt
That's where I took Connor on Monday. You got way better pictures than I did. Connor was too interested in feeding the animals his empty cup to pose for pictures. Maria looks like she had a lot of fun.
Looks like she had a lot of fun at the pumpkin patch. We are terrible parents we haven't even taken our kids this year.
Post a Comment